Friday, November 14, 2008

Just flew back from Houston and boy are my arms tired...

Actually, I drove back (a small attempt at humor - I'm tired, so forgive me). One thing I noticed was how rude the drivers were. And sadly, many had the Christian "fish" on their car. Made me think about how I drive; so I made a concerted effort to be polite (even though I don't have a "fish" on the back of my truck; so who would know? God would!).

As Christians, lets agree together to bring back politeness. What a wonderful thing that would be; and those "fish" on the back of our car? Perhaps people would say good things about us?

3 comments:

Calvary Chapel Shawnee said...

Why don't you mind your own business?
...just wanted you to feel at home in OK.We don't want to treat you more polite than the Texans ;>)

<>< (Here's my fish too)

Good to have you back in OK

SB

Maryb said...

Glad you are home safe...very tired long day in Mexico yesterday so off to bed.

Anonymous said...

~.....................