Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Luke 17:17: "Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine?"

I spoke on this passage last night at our home fellowship. The five of us were overwhelmed by the grace of our God in loving us even though we too often fail to express our thankfulness. The point of this verse is that Jesus expects us to be thankful and misses it when it is not expressed.

Let's be thankful people everyday, not just one day a year. Let's have thanksgiving everyday!

I am thankful for my Saviour, Jesus, who was called the Friend of sinners; and I'm so glad He is this sinners friend.

What are you thankful for?

7 comments:

Maryb said...

I am Thankful for

Jesus who died for my sins
My wonderful friends here on the blogs.
that I have a home to live in
and of course MY CHIP MY BABY BIRD

Maryb said...

Pastor okie

Praying your day yesterday was blessed. I had a good time I went to a friends house for dinner and Praise God No Panic attack , I usually isolate on holidays and avoid dinner because of Panic but I made it . it was a small group only 4 people which was good.

Tomorrow I am suppose to go to another dinner there will be few more people there. Please pray for several reasons. One Panic and another it is people from a group I use to go to. it has been a long time since I have seen these people so that is stressfull as well.

Anonymous said...

Mary, as always, we are praying for you...

Maryb said...

Hey okie how are you. HOw is work going. Not seen you around much .

Anonymous said...

I been sick...but am doing better

Maryb said...

IM sorry i will keep you in my prayers I still don't have a voice well hardly anyway, but other than that Im ok Praying for you Okie

Anonymous said...

~.....................