Monday, March 17, 2008

John 15:13: "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.”

I would like you to join with me in thanking our service man and women. Every time I see them in public, I go up to them and identify myself as a Pastor, and tell them that we appreciate their service for our nation that we are praying for them and their safety. “Everywhere you go, and in every circumstance, know that we are praying for you.” Their reaction is almost universal: they are surprised and happy; some have even been moved to tears.

These men and women have literally placed their lives on the line in defense of our nation. Our thanks is the least that we can do. And our prayers for their safety is the one of the most important thing we can do for them.

2 comments:

Steve Hopkins said...

Oakie (Randall)
I've appreciated your comments in the past and hope that one day we can meet and have a cup of coffee except I hear you Oklahoma guys really like Folgers!

BTW you can contact me at sh621@hotmail.com if you want to stay in contact :-)

Anonymous said...

Steve UGM...