Saturday, December 4, 2010

So You would Hope...

"Hope is a good thing; perhaps the best of things." Andy Dufrane, The Shawshank Redemption

Okie Preacher-

I can’t begin to tell you all how wonderful Rachel (my daughter)is doing. In a day where people being “touched” by the Lord during church is considered suspect, Rachel has indeed felt the hand of God. She is still struggling; but now with hope. I see the love of God in her eyes; she no longer has the look of desperation; I personally believe that God is on the way to healing her, but that is just a father’s hope.

Rachel Elisabeth-

thank you all for praying. my deepest desire is that he would be glorified in my life.

thank you all for your prayers. i am sorry for my long absence. i can’t explain it, other than to say the sicker i am the less i want/can say. and when i do have something to say, it might not always be helpful in that state, so i try not to say it.

as my dad already told you, i have seen a huge change, and it is all so obviously the work of the Lord. i know that he wants to do more with and in me and i am praying now to find all of that and be faithful to do my part in what he has for me.

love to all of you. may God encourage you all today and may you feel his love poured out on you. and if you don’t, may the knowledge of His love comfort you, even if you can’t feel it.

2 comments:

Jon Clayton said...

It is a blessing to hear the good news. I believe God is up to something here...

Randall Slack said...

So do I, Jon, so do I...