Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prayer for Tiger Woods

I don't know if Tiger is a believer or not and it is not my intention to judge him. We know that Tiger has made some serious mistakes and hurt a lot of people who trusted him.

What I am asking is that Christian's everywhere pray for him. Imagine how it would make him feel if he knew that thousands of Christian's everywhere were praying for him, were willing to forgive him, and receive him into fellowship.

I believe that he is probably closer to being open to the Gospel of Jesus Christ than at any other time in his life. Let's reach out to the Father in prayer for Tiger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once an evangelist spoke at our church and he had been speaking to many sports figures like Tiger and Charles Barkely (spelling?). I suddenly forgot his name, but I think he's pretty solid...and he was sad to say these guys weren't really hearing the truth from him. He kept trying though.

okie preacher said...

Interesting that Tiger has heard the Gospel. I pray that the Lord used the evangelist to plant a seed in Tiger's heart, that will grow into faith.