Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Quotes

An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children. He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part, but to each one He gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no others. - A. W. Tozer

God never made out a long contract that says, “Abide by all my terms and I will love you and bless you; but if you violate even the smallest provision, it’s all null and void and you are out of My kingdom!” Christians are not bound by any heavy contract to God. Paul declared that the only thing that constrained him was the love of Jesus Christ (II Corinthians 5:14). - Chuck Smith

Do you ever think, God can't love me today. I don't even love myself. I am miserable. Does God love us less when we have failed? No. Our standing before God is not based on our performance, but upon our faith in what Jesus has done on the cross. Because of Him, we are blessed with a beautiful, stable, loving relationship with our Father. - Chuck Smith

If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed.
If you look within, you’ll be depressed.
If you look at Christ, you’ll be at rest. - Corrie Ten Boom

God never made a promise that was too good to be true. Dwight L. Moody

Robert Dick Wilson, who mastered over 45 different languages in his lifetime, in order to read the manuscripts of the Bible in their original languages, after a dissertation to his students on the complete trustworthiness of Scripture, said with tears: “Young men, there are many mysteries in this life I do not pretend to understand, many things hard to explain. But I can tell you this morning with the fullest assurance, that, ‘Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.’” - From the Book, “Which Bible,” by David Fuller

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him. - Jim Elliot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on this father's day, it is wonderful to remember the greatest father of all: our Father in heaven.

love you, daddy.

Ken said...

Thany you Jesus for loving us