Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hebrews 10:31: "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."

I don't like to talk about Hell. The thought of someone spending eternity there saddens my heart.

I read a blog today about a man who held his grandfathers hand as he lay dying. Several times over the years he tried to share the Gospel with his grandfather, but he refused. Now all he could do was watch him die.

It was a stark contrast to my life. I had the privilege of leading my grandfather and grandmother, as well as my mother in law to Christ. My father in law was saved shortly before his death. I miss them. But my heart is comforted knowing that I shall see them again.

Even if you have been rejected before, please gently share Jesus with your loved ones. The difference between Heaven and Hell is an eternity.

No comments: