Friday, March 26, 2010

A right to disagree...

I am not political and I hardly ever comment on the goings on in government, but what is happening lately is scaring me; and I don’t get scared easily. So I offer the following thoughts:

If you want to take over the government you need the following:

1. Control of the Media
2. Control of the Legislature
3. Control of the Courts
4. The loyalty of the Military

This is what Hitler and the Nazis did in Germany

The Liberal Democrats already have 3 of the 4.

Currently our fine men and women in the Military have distain for the Liberals and are well aware that they (the Liberals) in actuality hate them.

FBI: If you are reading this (and you probably are) what you are reading is my personal opinion. I love my country, but am becoming increasingly fearful of my government.

What do I want? I want my country to return to "the land of the free, the home of the brave, with liberty and justice for all." I want free speech to remain free and I want "... I want to see “political correctness" cease. In the words of that great American Patriot, Patrick Henry, “Let us trust God, and our better judgment to set us right hereafter. United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our existence hangs.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell it like it is!