Friday, August 29, 2008

Prayer for some friends...

Please remember to pray for the following:

Carolyn Derickson, cancer throughout her body.

Carol Lehman, breast cancer.

Jimmy Mileham, esophagal cancer.

Although I am praying for all my friends who are ill, Jimmy's cancer hit me harder that the others. All these are fine, Christian people. However, Jimmy is one of the nicest people I have ever met; soft spoken, a muscular man, a gentle giant (I doubt he would harm a fly). He is the last person I ever thought would come down with cancer.

As I said, all these people are fine people; please pray for their healing.

9 comments:

Maryb said...

Praying for all these Okie.

Maryb said...

I have a friend who had esphagal cancer and he had most of his esphagus removed and his stomach pulled up just under his throat but you know that was 3 years ago and he is doing fine he is back to work. praying though for Jimmy

Okie I really appreciate your tender heart for your friends. Your life truly shows the love of Jesus

Maryb said...

Soory for so many post , but I wanted you to know, that I am praying that you will find a new church to pastor. Is it ok to pray that you come to Orange county California or is that to selfish of me.

Calvary Chapel Shawnee said...

will do okie
and we shall pray for your new endeavor.
Steve

Anonymous said...

Praying...

Carol Lehman? Radio husband or coincidence the last name is the same? I remember that last name...


Blessings!
D

Anonymous said...

Casey Lehman is on the air locally here in Oklahoma...

Maryb said...

Please pray my car died... I think it is just the battery though because when I go to start it ..it just goes click click click. I was listening to tapes down there in my car for a long time hopefully if I can get it jump started all will have to do is drive it for awhile and it will charge up. please that is all it is... I have no money for car repairs and I have to work.

Anonymous said...

maryb; we will be praying...

Maryb said...

My car started when I went down to jump start. I guess I just ran the battery down so I let it run for about a half hour. Then ran some errands. and it starts right up so it appears to be fine.